By using this Software, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Software.
1. Changes to Terms & Conditions
1.1 Right to Change Terms. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Terms & Conditions ("Updated Terms") from time to time.
1.2 Acceptance of Updated Terms. Your use of the Software after the effective date of the Updated Terms constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. You should review these Terms & Conditions and any Updated Terms before using the Software.
1.3 Effective Date of Updated Terms. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Software from that point forward.
2. Your Account
2.1 Account Creation. You must complete the registration process by providing the Company with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form, such as email address, password and/or phone number.
2.2 Responsibility for Account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
2.3 Liability for Account Misuse. The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
2.4 Use of Other Accounts. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
3. Account Security. The Company cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, the Company cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures or use any personal information you provide to us for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
4. License. During the term of this agreement, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Software.
5. User Conduct
5.1 You may not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
a using any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., to access the Software,
b transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email,
c attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security of, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Software,
d taking any action that imposes or may impose, at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Software infrastructure,
e uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Software,
f collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Software,
g impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity,
h interfering with the proper working of the Software,
i accessing any content on the Software through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Software, or
j bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Software, including without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content.
6. User Content
6.1 Content Ownership. You retain all ownership rights to content uploaded to the website or mobile app owned by the Company.
6.2 Content License. By submitting content to the website or mobile app owned by the Company, you grant the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the content in connection with the Software and the Company's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Software (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
7. Third Party Content. Through the Software, you will have the ability to access and/or use content provided by third parties. The Company cannot guarantee that such third party content will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise. The Company disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of any third party content.
8. Links to Other Websites. Company will not be responsible for the content on or privacy practices of third party sites linked to from the website or mobile app owned by the Company.
10. Copyright Policy. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Service to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
a. a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf,
b. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed,
c. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material,
d. your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address,
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
f. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
11. Termination by Written Agreement. Company and You may terminate this agreement by signed, written agreement to terminate it.
12. Disclaimers. The Software is provided "as is," without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable Law, the Company disclaims all such warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, freedom from errors, suitability of content, or availability.
13. Limitation on Liability. Neither party will be liable for breach-of-contract damages that are remote or speculative, or that the breaching party could not reasonably have foreseen on entry into this agreement.
14. Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its collaborators, suppliers and licensors, and their officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, fine, penalty, interest, and expense (including, without limitation, fees for attorneys and other professional advisors) arising out of or in connection with
a. your use of the Software;
b. your breach of this agreement;
c. violation of Law;
d. your submission, posting, or transmission of user content to the website; or
e. violation of the rights of a third party.
15. General Provisions
15.1 Governing Law. This agreement will be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
15.2 Assignment. Neither party may assign this agreement or any of their rights or obligations under this agreement without the other party's written consent.
15.3 Severability. If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable.